Monday 8 September 2014

Outfit of the Day - 08/09/2014


My smart casual work outfit for today:

Floral Top - ASOS
Pencil Skirt - ASOS
Cardigan - Tammy
Heels - Dorothy Perkins

I absolutely LOVE ASOS for all things work related, purely because they have some great essential items at great prices, which last a really long time as well! I'm very petite, exactly 5' 0", so I usually fit into a size 4 and trust me it is hard enough trying to find size 6. ASOS offers a great petite range, especially for size 4, which makes shopping so much easier for me. This skirt fits perfectly, although just a bit long, but I can make do with that. The floral top, however, was way too big, and if I didn't tie up the straps a little, everything would have been exposed, so if this is still in stock on ASOS, I'd suggest you buy a smaller size (I'm sure the lack of a bust also played a big part in my failure to wear this top).

My heels are from Dorothy Perkins, and I bought them for £35, which for me is quite pricey for high street branded shoes. However, these are so damn comfy, and despite their height, you can walk perfectly for pretty much the whole working day. Any more though, your feet will feel its wrath!

Enjoy & Follow me on Pinterest to see more: Click Here! :)

Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment