Friday 5 September 2014

Outfit of the Day - 05/09/2014

Outfit for the Day
It was mildly cold today in London, with temperatures of around 16 degrees. I woke up a bit late today, so I half grabbed the clothes I wanted to wear today.

Outfit (recommended for fall and mildly cold weathers):

Hollister Checkered Shirt & Sweater
Grey Jeans from Dorothy Perkins
Nike Trainers

This is perfect for commuters, because it's not too warm and not too cold, and most importantly it's comfy. I absolutely adore Hollister, and this sweater is so soft inside. I actually bough both Hollister items in the USA when I went there 2 years ago. These Nike's are also my little lifesavers, easy to put on and kind to my feet. They also last a long time, I've had these ones for just under 4 years now!

Perfect for: mildly cold weather, fall, casual and commuters.


Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment