Monday 4 August 2014

Puzzle and Dragon

I was introduced to this game by my boyfriend, who was completely and utterly obsessed with it. I wanted to know what the hype was all about, so I downloaded it too (Japanese version) and boy did I get addicted to it too.

Puzzle & Dragon Main Page
It is essentially a puzzle game, where you have to create combos with similar elements. In order to progress, you have to complete a series of stages and levels, and you can recruit friends to fight alongside you too. Everytime you complete a stage, you receive a magic stone which allows you to use the Rare Egg Machine where you can get rare powerful characters to use. You can also collect "Pal Points" when you either recruit a friend or they recruit you which allows you to use the Pal Egg Machine where you can get materials to power up your characters.

Gameplay Visuals
The main attraction of this game is that Puzzle & Dragon frequently partner up with major Japanese brands. In the past they have had collaborations with Dragon Ball, Hello Kitty, and various anime series. There are also talks of a new Sailor Moon collaboration which I'm looking forward to. Every once in a while, you will also have God Fests, where the ratio to receive Gods is increased greatly.

I really enjoy this game, and it's been a number 1 app in iTunes Japan and UK for a few months now. If you enjoy games like Candy Crush, but with an anime twist on it, you should definitely check out Puzzle & Dragons. I'm currently playing the Japanese version, however there are also different versions for different countries e.g. EU, UK & USA. Currently, in the UK version, there is a Batman collaboration, which I'm sure all you DC Comics fans will enjoy.

My Box:


Rating: 10/10

Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment