Sunday 10 August 2014

My Beauty Diary - Red Wine Mask

Mask Packaging
Isn't it cute? This is the My Beauty Diary Mask and originates from Taiwan. It is currently very popular in Asia and has many celebrities endorsing how good it is. I don't actually know how much these cost, as I received mine as a gift. It comes in a pretty big box and you have about 20-30 masks in them.

You may not believe it, but as soon as you open up the packaging, the smell of red wine surrounds you! Surprising though, it smells pretty good as well. Inside, it's just a normal mask, but unlike most, it is literally dripping with the good stuff. It is also easy to apply as they have provided slits near the chin and temple areas, so if you have a small face like me, you can overlap the parts of the mask to suit your face.

Directions:

1. Cleanse face thoroughly
2. Apply mask for about 20 minutes
3. Remove and massage the excess into skin, rinsing is not required
4. Apply toner or moisturizer if required

They actually recommend you to use this mask a few times a week, but I like to keep mine to once. This is purely because I don't have that much time after work and prefer to use masks on the weekends. The great thing about this product is that you don't really have to moisturize afterwards, as the excess mask fluid acts as a moisturizer already. So you can remove the mask and then just massage the rest into your skin, and you're ready for bedtime. It doesn't make your skin feel softer, in fact when I wake up, my skin feels a bit oily, but it gives your skin a nice glow. Of course, this is also due to how much it hydrates your skin as well.

Rating: 8/10

Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment