Sunday 10 August 2014

Cure - Japan's Best Selling Face Wash

Cure in it's original packaging
Cure has to be one of the best kept secrets outside Japan, if you are not into Japanese culture or do not follow Asian blogger and vloggers, it's very hard to find out about this amazing little thing. I actually found out about Cure from Bubzbeauty, the YouTube vlogger, and since then have been waiting to get my hands on one.

At around £20, you get a 250g bottle, which is a lot! Mine has lasted me about six months and I still have half to go. It is, essentially, a gel exfoliant, which rids your skin of dead skin cells. The interesting thing is, you can actually see your dead skin cells appear and be washed away!

Directions:

1. Wash face thoroughly with soap and water. Dry face well
2. Apply Cure gel to face, neck or other areas that are dry and rough
3. Massage gel into skin until gel becomes white, and small white granulars appears (do not rub hard) and rinse well
4. Apply lotion or cream that you normally use

They recommend using Cure twice a week, but I usually use it once and then use an apricot scrub another day. Cure is definitely not a product you should use everyday, as this will be harsh to your skin. I also like to use a cleanser and face wash instead of soap, as I like to wash off any makeup I wear during the day, and then follow it up with toner and moisturizer. What I love most about Cure is how soft it leaves your skin feeling, and how easy it is to apply.

Since buying Cure, I don't think I will ever turn back. It's such a great product that actually does do wonders for the skin. There is a reason why it is Japan's best selling face wash, and also why there's so much hype about it. If you're looking for a new exfoliator, you should check out Cure, which you can buy on their official website Here!

Rating: 10/10

Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment