Monday 24 November 2014

Outfit of the Day - 24/11/14

It's been a while since I uploaded an OotD, so I decided to take some photos of my outfit today. It's really cold in the UK at the moment, so sweaters and big fluffy coats are items I live in, especially since our heating broke down in my office!


Today, I decided to go for a more casual look. I really love this white jumper I bought in Hong Kong, and it pretty much goes with everything as well. I also love the design on the back on the jumper, which is semi-lace. Of course, I'm currently wearing these trainer wedges everywhere as they are SO comfy and you get that extra height as well. For outerwear, I chose my extra thick ASOS coat, and paired it with a brown satchel and blue wool scarf.


Outfit:

Black Vest - Dorothy Perkins @ £9 for 2
White Lace Back Jumper - HK Market @ £8
Grey Skinny Jeans - Dorothy Perkins @ £9
Trainer Wedges - HK Market @ £20
Blue Scarf - TK Maxx @ £16

Coat - ASOS @ £22
Satchel - Gift Designed by a Friend

Hope you like this outfit :) What's your favourite winter clothing item?


Tiny x

No comments:

Post a Comment