Tuesday 4 November 2014

Ask Tiny! - Changing My Blog Name

So, as some of you may have noticed, I have switched from 'tinyraindrop02' to 'asktiny' quite recently. I've been thinking about switching my blog name for a long time now, but never had the time or courage to actually carry it out...until now.

Tinyraindrop02's 
The origins of 'tinyraindrop02' is with my nickname as a child. Because I was so small and short, I was nicknamed Little Raindrop in Chinese or 小雨点. Hence the beginnings of 'tinyraindrop' but unfortunately 'tinyraindrop' had already been taken so I used my birthday month (February) to make up the '02' at the end.

It wasn't until I started writing the 'Ask Tiny!' series that I realised this is what I want my blog to be called. 'tinyraindrop02' is ambiguous, and doesn't tell readers much about my blog, but 'asktiny' is a different story. You can immediately tell that this blog will be based around reviews, but I get to keep my nickname 'tiny' as well!

So, thank you for reading my blog up to now, and I hope that you will keep supporting my blog under it's new name 'Ask Tiny!'.


Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment