Sunday 30 November 2014

Ask Tiny! - Christmas Gifts for Family

This weekend, I went to Oxford town centre to buy Christmas gifts for my family, as it's only 24 days until Christmas! If you're stuck on what to gift your family this Christmas, hopefully this post will give you a few ideas. I did most of my shopping in Debenhams, as they had a lot of discounts on this weekend.

Gift for Mum


My Mum's been looking for a replacement face cream for a long time now, so I decided to get her the Hydra Zen Nuit from Lancome Paris. This is a night cream, and there is a day cream version too, however I personally thought that the day cream was too heavy and thick. I really like the Hydra Zen Nuit as it's so hydrating and moisturising, and I'm actually thinking about buying one for myself soon. At £36, it really isn't a very high price for this product, as it smells nice and leaves your skin baby soft!

Gift for Dad


My Dad's recently been drawing a lot, and some of his artwork is pretty amazing. Usually he likes to draw traditional Chinese artwork, and all artwork needs to start somewhere so I bought him a pack of pencils. I also bought a Copic brush pen, which is made in Japan, and one of the best brands for drawing & makes great gifts for artistic friends or family. My Dad is also very afraid of the cold, so I found a winter-y hat with fleeced lining to keep his head and ears warm. The stationary was about £10, with the Copic pen being £6, and his hat was £16 from Debenhams.

Gift for my Sister



I treated my sister to a Nando's meal as part of her Christmas present, but I like to spend an equal amount of all family members, hence why I also bought her a hat. She's been wanting one to cycle in in the morning, especially with the chilly weather outside.

Happy Christmas shopping guys!


Tiny x

No comments:

Post a Comment