Thursday 30 October 2014

Ask Tiny! - Liebster Blog Award

I've been nominated by Margo @ itsamargothing for the Liebster Blog Award :) Thank you for the nomination!


The Liebster Blog Award is great for discovering new blogs as well as learning fun facts about your favourite bloggers. I've outlined the rules below:

Rules for Liebster Award

1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
4. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)

11 Random Facts About Me




1. I'm really scared of the dark and I turn on all the lights if I'm getting drink at night.

2. My favourite colour is blue, and I especially like baby blues & the colour aquamarine.

3. I binged on chocolates when I first went to uni and now I get a bit sick when I eat too much.

4. I can't stand diary products like cheese & butter (yes it's weird, I know!)

5. I still live in Surrey, where I went to university.

6. I have a younger sister who's just starting her GCSEs.

7. I love watching anime and reading manga.

8. My favourite instant noodle is Shin Ramyun.

9. My favourite animals are wolves and red pandas.

10. I listen to music or documentaries to help me sleep at night.

11. I grew up in Oxford, UK.

Margo's Questions

1. What's your favourite city?

Londonnnnn :)

2. Are you a cat person or a dog person? 

Dog person, most definitely.

3. What do you put on your toast? 

When I do make toast, I like to have it with either Nutella or bacon.

4. What is your phone wallpaper right now?

My Phone Background
My phone wallpaper is of some Christmas decoration I took in Windsor, UK.

5. What is your laptop wallpaper?


My Laptop Background
It's a compilation of some of my favourite images from tumblr.

6. What country do you live in?

UK

7. Do you have any pets?

No, but I do want to get one soon!

8. All time favourite sweets/chocolate brand?

Kinder Bueno

9. Dream best friend?

I already found him :)

10. Ideal job?

Already found this too!

11. What did you have for breakfast?

A McDonald's hash brown.

My 11 Questions for Nominees

1. What TV shows are you watching at the moment?

2. If you could be any superhero, who would you be?

3. What was the last movie you watched in the cinema?

4. Early Birdie or Night Owl?

5. Where would you most like to visit?

6. What is your best childhood memory?

7. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

8. Do you have any collections e.g. stamp collection, teddy collections?

9. Apple or Windows/Android?

10. What is the strangest food you have ever tried?

11. Who inspired you to start blogging?

My Nominees

Dizzy Miss James
Daisy Tribe | California Lifestyle Blog
stylewell
The Laife Journal
Samantha's Beauty & Lifestyle
hello strawberrie
Love, Lillie xo
heart of danny
Along Mommy's Road
Garlands in Paris
OhSoJulie


Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment