Sunday 11 January 2015

Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer

Hi Tinies,

I've been using the Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer for about 2 months now, and I really like it. Believe it or not, this is the first primer I have ever tried, so I can't compare it to any others. I bought mine in Tesco, and it claims to smoothen, resurface, brighten, mattify and protect.


I think for just under £8, this primer is worth every penny. I wouldn't say it achieves all that it claims to achieve, but it definitely helps with the application of foundation. When I use this primer, I find that my makeup lasts a lot longer than without. It also smells really good, which is always an added bonus, but do try it in store first if you have very sensitive skin.

Do you have a favourite primer? Let me know in the comments below!


Tiny x

No comments:

Post a Comment