Thursday 22 January 2015

Ask Tiny! - Going Blonde

Hi Tinies!

What a better way to start off a new year than with a completely different hair colour. I was thinking about going for hazel brown but it turned out a lot lighter than I had expected! Normally I go for hair dyes but since Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL was on offer, I decided to try their hair lightners instead.


It looks more auburn-y ginger at the moment, but I love it. I would definitely recommend Schwarzkopf to anyone with dark hair as it works so well. Usually, with hair dyes, I have to go for blonde and leave it in for longer as I have black hair. With hair lighteners, as they have bleach in as well, the effect is much better and quicker. The box recommended leaving the lightener in for 30 minutes, but I actually washed it off after about 15-20 minutes, otherwise my hair would have been platinum blonde! If you have long hair, I would also recommend buying 2 boxes in case you run out, it's only £4 per pack which is cheap and cheerful :)!


Rating: 10/10

Which hair colour would you go for? Would you go from dark to blonde? Let me know in the comments below!


Tiny x

No comments:

Post a Comment