Wednesday 14 January 2015

Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream

Hi Tinies!

I've been using the Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream recently, and I absolutely love it. I always find it hard to find a moisturiser that is right for me, and if you prefer hydrating moisturisers, this is definitely one that you should try. I normally have relatively dry skin, and applying this in the morning & evening helps my skin feel baby soft and hydrated.


The fragrance is pretty good, smells a lot better than some moisturisers I have used previously. Because it is fragranced, you may find that your skin is a little pink after applying it, but it should be fine for normal skin. It comes in a tub, and lasts quite a long time as well, I've been using mine for about 3 months now, and I'm not even halfway through!


Rating: 9/10

Do you have a favourite moisturiser? Let me know in the comments below :)


Tiny x

No comments:

Post a Comment