Sunday 12 April 2015

April Clothing & Home Haul

Hi Tinies,

I've finally decided to do some shopping for my wardrobe and for our new flat in London. As summer is just around the corner, I picked up some tops more suitable for work as the weather starts getting hotter.

Clothing:



I really needed some new summery tops for work, and found two perfect ones in Primark, one blue and one pink. As they are sleeveless, it's easy to pair them with cardigans, blazers, or under sweaters & jumpers if the weather suddenly turns cold. I also picked up a blue peplum top from River Island. It's so comfortable, and great for day to night conversion outfits. Whilst I was in River Island, I bought two pairs of trousers as well, one pastel pink and one black. Black goes well with everything, and I thought the pastel pink pair would work well with floral tops for summer.

My black cardigan broke earlier this year, so I picked up a new one from Jack Wills. It's comfortable, warm, and easy to wear with most tops.

Shoes:



Shoes really are my one weakness when I'm out shopping. I just can't resist their calling! I found some Miso Chelsea boots, which I've been on the hunt for. These are perfect for outfits with skinny jeans at work. I also bought some ankle boots from Office which works well with skirts & dresses in the workplace. The black pumps from Primark was an emergency buy as the pumps I was wearing on that day was too small and cut into my feet. These Primark pumps are lifesavers, easy to carry around, and ideal companions for when you're feet are in need of some rest from those heels (also they're so cheap, just £5!!).

Accessories:



I am literally in love with my new handbag. I found this in Accessorize, and it looks so similar to this Agnes b bag I wanted to buy when I was in Hong Kong. It has 3 compartments inside, as well as a detachable strap. I think it goes well with everything in my wardrobe, which is great (!) and it's not too uncomfortable to carry around as well.

I also picked up a few hair clips from Accessorize, mainly to use as a tool of keeping my hair out of my eyes when I'm at work & at home. Putting all my hair into a bun can sometimes leave me with a splitting headache, which is where these little clips come in.

Home:



What is a home without that homely feel, right? We now have 3 Winnie the Pooh Tsum Tsums in our bedroom, aren't they cute? We bought them from the Disney store, where they also have massive Mickeys & Minnies! We also have a puppy doorstop, which is so much easier to use compared to traditionally doorstops.

As my boyfriend and I are drinkers of loose Chinese tea, we bought a tea diffuser which makes tea brewing much quicker. It was only £2 in the Tiger shop, which I thought was a bargain. We also popped into Muji where we found a set of 4 plastic cups. Currently we have one which serves as a toothbrush holder, and the others will probably be used as pen holders or something like that. These are so cute and versatile for any home.

And that pretty much concludes this post :)! Hope you enjoyed it, tell me your thoughts & leave a comment, or even better: follow me on bloglovin' for my next post, an OotD for a day out in London!




No comments:

Post a Comment